Monday, July 22, 2013

Interactive Reading Journal

It's such a challenge to get my students "actively" involved in reading. Let's face it, some kids enjoy it and some don't...no matter what you do to get them interested. I love the foldables I see on the internet but I needed something a little more consistent. That's why I decided to make this interactive reading journal.










My students had a blast last year working with their new reading journals. I actually had parents call me when their child was absent asking if I could email them the templates so their son/daughter wouldn't miss out!
The interactive reading journal includes pictures of every foldable template. I included options on how to use the templates, as well as blank templates to allow your own creativity to shine through. The fact is - some of us prefer structure, and some of us prefer to do our own thing - just like our students!



 Main Idea student page:



Support a Point suggestion page with images:





 Integrating Information suggestion page with images:




I don't want to give too much away! You can get your copy by clicking HERE. 














No comments:

Post a Comment